Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Auxiliary input HELP!

Hey,
    I have a 2005 330ci zhp with HK system w/o Navigation. I recentley found a website had instructions to install a auxiliary input system but before I was about to start I realized that I did not have the auxiliary input mode on my headunit. I want to connect my ipod to car whatever way possible but w/o spending a ton of money. Can anyone help me with this? On the sticker for my car it also says that I am "pre-wired for cd player" Thanks a lot

-Chris-

Originally posted by littlemetter
    Hey,
    I have a 2005 330ci zhp with HK system w/o Navigation. I recentley found a website had instructions to install a auxiliary input system but before I was about to start I realized that I did not have the auxiliary input mode on my headunit. I want to connect my ipod to car whatever way possible but w/o spending a ton of money. Can anyone help me with this? On the sticker for my car it also says that I am "pre-wired for cd player" Thanks a lot

-Chris-
    This site is neither an IPOD site, a BMW site, nor a stereo site. Therefore, you are in the wrong place. This is a CARPUTER, CARPC, or CAR COMPUTER site.

Try a BMW Specific Site (such as Bimmerfest or roadfly)
    Try an IPOD specific site (I know of none, but I am SURE they are out there)
    Try an IBUS site (like the yahoo list HacktheIbus)
    Try a stereo site (Like Crutchfield.com)

On a side note, check out the DICE or ICE Link products. http://densionusa.com/merchant/merch...Code=DICE_IPOD

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
    X