help powering m1000 without power switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help powering m1000 without power switch

hi just got my hands on a New Epia M1000 board but cant seem to power it up or wont power up, cpu fan doesnt startup or nothing ive put the PSU connecter in and switched on the power supply (this is at home not in car for testing purposes) but wont start up automatically as soon as theres power, ive got another epia m1000 board which does power up as soon as ive given it power without using any switches to switch it on, this one came like that, but the other board ive got wont startup, any one know how to configure this or maybe where im going wrong.

Thanks

Regards
    Amar

anyone???

Comment

Short pins 6 & 8 in the front panel connector to turn it on.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

The MB I have (not Epia) has a BIOS setting to boot when power is restored. By using this I do not have to use the switch. Check for something similar on your Epia after you get it started by using the instructions from DarquePervert (above)
        TruckinMP3
        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

thanks guys it worked, now whenever i do switch it off and leave it off than turn the power back on again it wont startup automatically have to jump start it manually with a screwdriver checked in the bois settings but couldnt find it would you know what it would be under i coudnt see it checked twice

thanks

Comment

Mine is under power management but I do not use an Epia board.
            TruckinMP3
            D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Working...
            X