A DVD burner for 122USD good find?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DVD burner for 122USD good find?

I have found an internal slim/slot usb 2.0 DVD burner here in sweden, that I get for 122$USD. Shipped to me in sweden. Would that be a resonable price or can someone link me a page to another black slim slotload usb internal or external dvd-burner with equal price shipped to sweden?
    Black SolarCell Portable Bluetooth Gps reciever for sale, Contact me!
    BMW E46 320 Touring project thread, making the perfect multimedia car ;)
    BMW E46 WORKLOG

Well I'm thinking the number of sellers on eBay that will ship outside North America, and the number of giant online retailers that ship outside the U.S severely limit your choices, and drive up your cost. $122 isn't that bad considering everything. Depends on the speed and quality of the drive. If you get a good slim slot load without case, it might cost $80USD. Then add a case for $20 and your $100. Shipping to Europe and there you go.

You might have to pay import taxes too though. I sold a computer to a guy in Denmark and he had to pay around 18% for an import tax. Ouch...

Bottom line, go for it.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster
      Well I'm thinking the number of sellers on eBay that will ship outside North America, and the number of giant online retailers that ship outside the U.S severely limit your choices, and drive up your cost. $122 isn't that bad considering everything. Depends on the speed and quality of the drive. If you get a good slim slot load without case, it might cost $80USD. Then add a case for $20 and your $100. Shipping to Europe and there you go.

You might have to pay import taxes too though. I sold a computer to a guy in Denmark and he had to pay around 18% for an import tax. Ouch...

Bottom line, go for it.
      Hehe thank you, wish I lived in EBAYLAND so I didn´t have to pay those huge international post fees

I will be mounting this unit somewhere inside the roof-isolation textile so I am not sure if I need the cover anyway, I just thought that I needed it to make it possible to have usb-connector on the back of it. But since this one says to have usb 2.0 even though it is internal I guess it has an usb connector at back...
      Black SolarCell Portable Bluetooth Gps reciever for sale, Contact me!
      BMW E46 320 Touring project thread, making the perfect multimedia car ;)
      BMW E46 WORKLOG

Comment

Working...
      X