UIR problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UIR problems

hi i've finaly built my UIR device and it works the only problem is i get the same codes out of difrent boutons from my remote control isthere some configuration i should make ?? i'm using uICE grinder and PCREMOTE .I also noticed that PCREMOTE and uICE were way faster the grinder ...
    Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

try another remote, the tv or video to see if they work....

i have a genuine irman and the remote i got from the pawnbrokers gives out the same codes for several buttons.
    but another remote was fine and the remote from my pioneer headunit works fine too.....
    Volvo V40 Phase 2 2002. T4 turbo upgrade.... currently no mp3 or carputer..... researching options

Comment

thanks man

i tried it and it worked but i noticing that it's not really acurate when controling winamp ... i use a infrared computer serial port receiver and as software i use Uice and a Uice plugin for winamp it's capabilities are cool .
      it doesn't always respond when i want it to control winamp but when i'm programing the buttons it seems to capture the remotes codes easily

what software do you use ?
      do you use it to control winamp ?
      Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

Comment

Playing with the ir plugin setting for my packard bell ir reciever in girder, i noticed that there was some sort of filter setting (work with me here, im going off of 2 month old memories). The IR remote that came with it worked fine, but I couldnt get a mini pioneer mobvid remote to work, and no one had codes for it, or even mentioned it. Girder would capture multiple codes for one button when pushed once. I found that if I set the filter up to say five or so, up from one, it would actually produce repeatable button presses. im not sure if this is related to your problem, but you might give it a shot.
        -Nick

Comment

Working...
        X