Color Porblem - Trident Video card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Porblem - Trident Video card

I'm having trouble getting a Jaton video card with the Trident 9685 to display colors correctly when in TV-out mode. Colors are fine with CRT connected, but when I connect my lcd in tv mode, the colors are way off. Darker blues come out black, and greens are way off too.

The card works fine on my K-6 2 400 computer, but I've tried it on two different P166 machines and one P200 and all had the same color problem. I've tried several different drivers, but no luck. Also, my ATI AIW card works fine on the 166. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

I've had the same problem with cheap TV out cards. As far as I can tell, it has to do with the quality of the card, but if anyone else knows of a solution, I'd love to hear it.

Connect your TV to the TV-out port on your card. Are the colors still way off? If not, are there any adjustment screws on your LCD? A quarter turn with one of those might help a little.
    Don't Click

Comment

i had this SAME exact card and everything and i never had any problems. the thing i did have problems with was the tv-out overscan problem. i got a Radeon 32meg sdr PCI a month ago anf this thing rocks! if you have tried all the drivers and stuff it may just be a bad card...unless its new, but that doesnt mean anything either. i sent my jaton card back one, you may want to see if tech support can help.
      2004 F-150
      Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
      "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Working...
      X