X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ATI rf remote released today

http://ati.com/shopati/promotions/remotewonder.html

http://ati.com/companyinfo/press/2002/4480.html

gonna order one in a little bit here. may be the answer to my prayers lol.

I have one... It came with my all in wonder radeon 7500 video card, Works pretty well and is usb...

Mike
    1999 voyager pontoon boat
    (soon to be computerized)

Comment

I know where my next $50 is going
      If you come out talking sh1t don't try to turn around and wipe you azz.

Comment

mikeinsanmarcos,

are the buttons backlit?

Comment

No, I do not believe they are.. But I will check when I get home and let you know for sure!

Mike

Comment

ATI All In Wonder 7500 comes with this remote, tv out, stereo tv tuner... and of course is a great 64mb graphics card too. 200 bucks but you get some great stuff.

Almost all picked out, give feedback
            Computer: Athlon XP 1800 / 256 mb mem / 80gig 7200rpm HD / Pioneer slot-load DVD / TurtleBeach SantaCruz audio / ATI AllInWonder 7500 / 10.4" CTX VGA touchscreen / Keypower 250W ATX DC-DC power supply / Windows XP / GPS / wireless mouse, keyboard, gamepad
            Stereo: Pioneer Premier P930R / RB20 Aux-in / Rockford Fosgate Power 800.2 / Rockford Fosgate Power 550S / MB Quart Premium PSC 216 / 2 JL Audio 12W3 / Pioneer 6.5 triaxial / Stinger 1F monitor Capacitor / AlumaPro 15F capacitor /
            The vehicle: 1998 Infiniti QX4 / brush guards & KC Slimlights / Bel 915R hidden radar / DEI remote start & security / interior neon / 160 amp alternator / 2 Optima Yellow-tops
            1998 Infiniti QX4

Comment

Where can you get one where you don't have to pay 15 dollars shipping?

Does any retailer carry them yet?
              MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
              www.mpegbox.com

Comment

The remote is nice but I wouldnt pay 65 bucks for it when the radeon 7500 can be bought for 150 ish... I really like the radeon because I can have my TV and my monitor hooked up at the same time and have twice the desktop space...

Comment

the all-in-wonder 7500 is the same radeon card + tv tuner + remote for 200 instead of the 150 for regular radeon 7500. it may not be worth buying a remote for $65 separate, but certainly is worth $50 more to buy the right card in the first place.
                  1998 Infiniti QX4

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...ion=14-102-205

This is the one I got... It is bulk packaging but is complete with everything retail comes with! $147.00 plus shipping

Comment

Working...
                    X