Blinking LED's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinking LED's

Im looking to create a stream of blinking led's. So that they would be lined up:

O - O - O - O - O

And the first would blink, then the second, then the third ect. How would i go about doing this?
    "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

http://aaroncake.net/circuits/chaser.htm

there you go

birrman54

Comment

I am hopefully going to put some of these on my hubcaps next christmas, so as you drive along there are circles on the wheels getting bigger and smaller.. lol
      2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
      register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

haha
        that sounds kinda weird but cool!
        "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Comment

Originally posted by THEMP3KID
          I am hopefully going to put some of these on my hubcaps next christmas, so as you drive along there are circles on the wheels getting bigger and smaller.. lol
          You're joking, right?

FWIW, they make a product like this already. Check your local rice ("import tuner") shop. Don't try a real speed shop, because odds are they don't carry these things and will just laugh at you.
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Well, I was only doing it for the fun.. and I thought next christmas, rather than decorating my house, why not the car?? enter a house lighting compitition with a car, rather than a house.. lol
            2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
            register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

Yeah last Christmas since I don't have the MP3 stuff in the car I used my inverter for a strand of x-mas lights that went around the side and back window(s) in my blazer... got a good reaction out of people most of them were "How did you do that?"
              Josh Karger
              By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Comment

Working...
              X