smallest keyboards i think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smallest keyboards i think

Hey for everyone to look at and whatnot. I did some research on some small *** keyboards and found some that I think will float everyones boat. I know that the price of these are kinda high but for the quality and size what are you looking to pay?

If you go to this link at the bottom you will see another link that says actual size from here you can choose your monitor and screen resolution. That way you can get an accurate look at the size. These keyboards are hella *** small.

http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkbindex.html

And also as a last note because I was told not to post advertisements yesterday I just want to make it clear this is not an advertisement but instead I found out about them through Maximumpc.com yesterday.

Also just reply to tell me what you think

Still wouldn't fit in my gloove box

Are you from DC or the State?
    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

The state why what's up?

Comment

Grew up just outside of DC
        www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
        Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

The USB version is $10 cheaper at Linux Central . They also have good prices on Matrix Orbital LCDs.

Comment

What makes these so special? $150? They sell IR wireless keyboards on ebay for like $50 that are 11.3" wide, and these are 11.6" wide. Am I missing something?

Comment

Agreed. I just bought a wireless keyboard with built in mouse for $40. Who would flush $139 on a corded keyboard?!?
              Don't Click

Comment

there must be a penguin sticker on it or something. Adds megahertz you know.
                [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
                Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
                a DIY video projector page

Comment

Ahh, that ain't small... THIS IS SMALL!!! no, wait, I don't have anything smaller than that.. lol.. OHH!!! we are talking about keyboards..
                  2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
                  register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

What kind of self-respecting men are on this board?! We're not supposed to be arguing about whose is smaller!!!

I for one have a huge-*** keyboard!!!

Comment

That's a very nie keyboard, but it's also very expensive....I have a bunch of Phillips IR wireless keyboards that are only slightly larger than a VHS tape...You can find them on ebay pretty cheap, or buy one from me. I sell them for $30, but you can find them for between$10 and $50...
                      Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                      Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                      "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Originally posted by King_Xerxes
                        I for one have a huge-***
                        Do you really want to share that with us.

Rob

PS, sorry, but it was too tempting

Comment

ohhhhh, fair enough...

...I've been bested

Comment

Working...
                          X