No SOund from M 10000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No SOund from M 10000

Need help. Before this i was using my M 10000 mobo with M1ATX in my car it was working fine. After i sold my car i took it out and use it at home. I am using a P4 450 watts psu to power up my board.

The problem i have is no sound comes out from the mobo....am using build in sound. What could be the problem. Im using Altec Lansing ATP 3 as my speaker and original driver from cd provided.

Can anyone help me???

Thanks

Try a different pair of speakers or hook those speakers up to another computer to verify that are working first.
    2006 Subaru Sti
    Lilliput 7", M10000, M2 PSU, 80GB, DVD ROM/CDRW, Audigy 2 NX

Comment

Originally posted by EpRiDaZ View Post
      Try a different pair of speakers or hook those speakers up to another computer to verify that are working first.
      I tried on my pentium 4 desktop and speakers work fine. but when i use it with my mini itx totally no audio...not even a hiss of sound. As though no audio driver have been installed. Im about to give up and list it as sound chip problem...unless if you have anymore ideas.....thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by virginblue View Post
        I tried on my pentium 4 desktop and speakers work fine. but when i use it with my mini itx totally no audio...not even a hiss of sound. As though no audio driver have been installed. Im about to give up and list it as sound chip problem...unless if you have anymore ideas.....thanks anyway
        Your saying no audio driver is installed??? If you don't install the audio driver your not going to get sound. Go into device manager make sure the driver is installed. If it is and it still isn't working I would say onboard audio is shot.
        2006 Subaru Sti
        Lilliput 7", M10000, M2 PSU, 80GB, DVD ROM/CDRW, Audigy 2 NX

Comment

Originally posted by EpRiDaZ View Post
          Your saying no audio driver is installed??? If you don't install the audio driver your not going to get sound. Go into device manager make sure the driver is installed. If it is and it still isn't working I would say onboard audio is shot.
          Well audio driver are installed...I check the tiny chip...looks alrite...I just dont know what to do...I got myself a new car but now i cant install this in my car...

Comment

i am sure there is a jumper on the m1000 to change the audio from front output to back would check that
            http://www.customcarcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by turner brown View Post
              i am sure there is a jumper on the m1000 to change the audio from front output to back would check that
              FYI , am using a travla C134 case. All have been set up for me. Before this when i use in mu car the audio jack from the mobo and the case works fine. Dont know y it suddently stop working(no more sound).

Comment

Working...
              X