X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auxilary Jack for iPod in 2004 Escalade

Removed

Originally posted by jmgeiger View Post
    I have a 2004 Escalade with rear seat entertainment system, GPS, XM and CD changer. I would like to add an auxilary jack to the original radio and need to know if there are any aftermarket products that I can use. The auxilary jack would be for an iPod. I have grown tired of having the cables hang down from the overhead DVD auxilary jack and want to know if there are any other options.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Welcome, but this is a carcomputer forum, dedicated to the integration of computers into cars. While you MIGHT be able to get an answer here, you would probably have better luck with an Escalade/Caddy forum, or perhaps www.crutchfield.com

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Thanks

Okay, I will try the Caddy forum, but I thought this was a General Hardware Discussion forum. Didn't know it was specifice to Carputers.

Comment

Originally posted by jmgeiger View Post
        Okay, I will try the Caddy forum, but I thought this was a General Hardware Discussion forum. Didn't know it was specifice to Carputers.
        No Problem.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46315

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
        X