pins on stock nissan head unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins on stock nissan head unit

On the back of the stock nissan head unit there is a port that looks some what like an AT keyboard port. Anybody know what's what here? Can I use this to jack in my computer?
    aka Kumaneko
    "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
    Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
    mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
    Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

I think they are for stuff like equalizers or cd changers. I remember that I bought a radio from volvo 740 to use it on my 240 and had two of these connectors, one that said Eq ( i think it was for the equalizer) and the other connector it was for a volvo amp

Hope this help you.

Jan.
    My number one rule:
    If you have spent 1 hour searching for answers to your questions, now you can post!.

Comment

i looked into it back in the day but never found anything
      [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
      Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
      a DIY video projector page

Comment

Does this help?

Comment

Could someone post a picture of the deck itself? I have a 2001 Pathfinder XE and was wondering if it has the same deck/DIN plug. If so, man this is what I have been waiting for!!!! Thanks for all the info guys! ( I almost bought an Xterra, but when I was shopping the demand for them was a LOT higher than the Pathfinder and I ended up getting a Pathfinder for cheaper. Still wish I had the Xterra tho....not unibody. But I think it would have been silly of me to pay more for a cheaper vehicle, especially when the resale value on Pathfinders is one of the best around)

Anyways, thanks for the help guys!
          OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
          www.whipflash.com
          Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

I'm not sure it's exactly the same but It looks like it is!

Thanks for the help!
            aka Kumaneko
            "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
            Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
            mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
            Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Orangewhip.....

You made a good choice orangewhip. Pathfinders are very nice vehicles. I really like the Xtera also, but it feels so chincy....tinny doors, etc. Just doesn't feel like there is much to it. Especially up against my 2001 Durango. There is a lot to this vehicle...very solid build....

Xtera looks cool, would still drive one, but just felt too cheap for me

Comment

Working...
              X