good quality rca cables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good quality rca cables

does anyone know of a good source for high quality rca cables that wont cost an arm and a leg (like monster). i am particularly looking for

1) 3.5mm minijack to 2 male RCAs
    2) a one female to two male splitter.

So....

Are you going to post in every forum asking about the best quality cables for that specific portion of your setup?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Go bribe a RadioShack employee to use his/her monster discount. 75% to 90% off monster cables at monster's website.

When I worked there I ordered all my cables from them. It was actually cheaper to buy all monsters at the discount price then making my own with the cost of wires and connectors and shielding.

Considering they get paid almost nothing at radioshack (minimum wage for a floor salesman) they might do it for you.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i'm not a fan of monster cables, i compared the power wire to some knukonceptz wire i have now and the difference was amazing. that being said, check out knukonceptz for good rca cables
        New System in progress:
        M10k
        Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
        Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
        Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
        Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
        Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
        My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Make your own using 2-conductor shielded cable and gold plated connectors. You'll need soldering tools as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
            So....

Are you going to post in every forum asking about the best quality cables for that specific portion of your setup?
            yes, i just might. hell i might even post in the gps section for high quality usb cables. any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by hari-bhari View Post
              yes, i just might. hell i might even post in the gps section for high quality usb cables. any problems?
              poor choice.

Comment

1) Ebay
                2003 Nissan Xterra Worklog

Total amount spent so far: $1196.64

You will probably spend AT LEAST 2x what you initially budget for your CarPC Project!

2003 Nissan Xterra - Modifications

Comment

how much are you willing to spend?

We've used DAXX in the past, VERY good cables, but not sold in the states any more.

Now we're using Straight Wire.

Pear cable also makes incredible cables, but they aren't cheap.

Depeding on how much you're willing to spend and how long of a run.
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

monoprice has good stuff too

Comment

Originally posted by hari-bhari View Post
                      Actually, yes.
                      It's pointless and creates excessive threads.
                      It would make more sense to post one thread asking about high-quality cables of various types.

This is one time that a cute little smiley to indicate that you're all light-hearted about it does not help.

Little Billy needs to watch Posting And You again!!!!
                      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DIGItonium View Post
                        Make your own using 2-conductor shielded cable and gold plated connectors. You'll need soldering tools as well.
                        Where to get the wire & connectors cheap? I wanted to use rg6 coax but it will be too thick.
                        Starting Car PC Setup....
                        Getting all the part shipped now.....

Comment

Working...
                        X