Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Questions Before Purchase

OK two questions before I purchase one of these bad boys:

1. Seems like you have found a few problems with your design, ie. wrong leds lighting up, no electrical protection on certain inputs, etc. Are you going to start making another version of this? I just don't want to buy this then a couple months later you come out with a new version and leave mine outdated / not as good.

2. I have a scion tc with one of those climate controls using a rotary knob. Which output would i use, and how would it control the position of the knob? The actual brain needs accessories to be purchased to actually work, right?

Thanks,
    Brett
    www.QRXX.com

Another version will not be available for at least 3 months. We have boards that drop in the output driver slots that correct the LED/output mismatch.

Depends on whether the rotary knob is a potimeter or encoder... you're going ot have to research that yourself unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
      Another version will not be available for at least 3 months. We have boards that drop in the output driver slots that correct the LED/output mismatch.
      How do we get one of those? Will you automatically send them out to people who have already purchased the Brain?

Comment

They're currently in China. We should have them in a couple weeks.

If you email us, we will set something up. Future orders will ship with these.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post

Depends on whether the rotary knob is a potimeter or encoder... you're going ot have to research that yourself unfortunately.

I found the wiring diagram for my HVAC controls, but see nothing about whether or not its a digital encoder. On another post i saw someone said most newer cars are, and the way it spins i have a feeling it is digital. If it is digial, would I just tap into those wires that control it?

I assume I would not be able to control it from the knob anymore?

Thanks,
          Brett
          www.QRXX.com

Comment

Working...
          X