Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading Fusion Control Centre Website: Timeouts/404's perhaps...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Fusion Control Centre Website: Timeouts/404's perhaps...

Just a quick announcement, I have been working behind the scenes for almost 3 months (well with other projects too ) getting a new look for the cookie cutter site, and I am now starting to merge the old with the new. In the meantime, there may be a few minutes here and there where you will get a 404 error or something because I am messing with the server, so just wait a minute or so and try again.

I am at the point where I can't really do it behind the scenes anymore because it needs to get the database content, so apologies in advance...

Hope you like the new look. Right now only the first few most common pages (index/product info) have been changed but it seems to work so far.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Oh and as always, if you get errors, let me know. (Browser used would be helpful too...)

And if you get a bunch of grey backgrounds on images, then UPGRADE FROM IE6!!! Lots of *.png images, so FF, O, or IE7+ is needed.
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

WOW!!! It makes me want to buy another one!
      It's been a while...

Comment

thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Okay, it's probably just me but I can't get anywhere on the fusion brain web site using IE7 on Windows XP.
          • None of the tabs at the top work (Home, News, Hardware, etc.)
          • When going though the checkout procedure, I get multiple warnings about the page having both secure and insecure items (not good for customer peace of mind when checking out/putting in personal details!)

Comment

The top buttons:
            It works fine in older flash. I have narrowed the problem down to the newest flash thinking it is malicious. It is on the "to do" list for this week as I am now finally finished with midterms.

security: Doesnt pop up anything on FireFox, and that is what I design for. We are here obviously, and the site is 128bit secure for all normal encryptions, so no need to worry.

Comment

When I left click any of the top tabs my land line telephone gives a single ding. SPOOKY

Comment

Working...
              X