conflicting posts on anti-thump hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conflicting posts on anti-thump hookup

I've a read a few posts with conflicting information on how to hook up anti-thump to the fusion brain. Once post suggested i can just hook my 3sixty's accessory line directly to a digital out line on the fb. Another post said a relay was mandatory to accomplish this. Which is correct?

And while i'm at it i have another question. My 3sixty is hooked up to the pre-existing radio wires for power/acc. When i turn off the car i get a pop from the speakers because the 3sixty turns off before the computer does. Would hooking the accessory line from the fusion brain to the 3sixty effectively solve both issues?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

It depends on the device you're turning on. Do you have a link to the "3sixty"?

And yes, with the timer on the FB, you can delay the turnoff.

Comment

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/produ...S&series_id=49 this is what basically controls the sound output of my whole system.

Comment

If it is positive switched you need a relay.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

which it is, so you need a relay.

Comment

looks like i'll be making another order soon full of relays and extensions then lol

Comment

sounds good. all orders without a fusion brain should be shipped within 1-2 business days.

Comment

Working...
              X