Quick Fusion Question..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Fusion Question..

So I've got tons and tons of LEDs inside my car, and I plan on making it a "lighting" show car. Will I be able to turn these on/off on my CarPC? I want absolute touch screen control....wouldn't like any physical toggle switches in my car.

If I can control my interior LEDs, exterior LEDs, and Underbodies while using the fusion brain and my carPC.

yup, that'd be really easy to do with a fusion brain and a relay for each device

Comment

Sweet. Now for the interface, is it easy to create the buttons and navigations.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure how this works, but is it easy to create the buttons you push on the touchscreen, and have it trigger the relay?

Thanks for the help guys. Also, anyone know off the top of their head how many Amps per "channel" on the brain?

Comment

Originally posted by 2001Civic View Post
        Sweet. Now for the interface, is it easy to create the buttons and navigations.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure how this works, but is it easy to create the buttons you push on the touchscreen, and have it trigger the relay?

Thanks for the help guys. Also, anyone know off the top of their head how many Amps per "channel" on the brain?
        500mA without a relay, 25A with

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
          500mA without a relay, 25A with
          Awesome! Thanks for all the help man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2001Civic View Post
            Open the configurator, run the wizard, select the number of Fusion Brains, select the number of Digital Outputs, select the template, save and run. Done.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
            X