Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$35 Fusion Brain Sale! Pre-Turkey Day Madness!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $35 Fusion Brain Sale! Pre-Turkey Day Madness!

What more could you want for only $35?! If you wait, you lose, that simple. Sale lasts 3 days, only!

www.FusionControlCentre.com
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

hi i am from singapore, i would like to order two pcs of this fusion brain. but on your website the price is still $35.99. or i have to order via you for this special price.

Comment

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!! I JUST ordered mine last week, haven't got it yet...But DAMN yoU!!!!

Shoulda waited............................................ .....

Comment

Originally posted by elios View Post
        hi i am from singapore, i would like to order two pcs of this fusion brain. but on your website the price is still $35.99. or i have to order via you for this special price.
        site updated.

Comment

$35.99 was the sale price, but the extra 0.99 was an error. Normal price is $50.
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Originally posted by Dougw133 View Post
            DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!! I JUST ordered mine last week, haven't got it yet...But DAMN yoU!!!!

Shoulda waited............................................ .....
            Just for clarification I am being sarcastic....Looking forward to its arrival!!

Comment

Not bad...I think I may have to pick one of these up.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                $35.99 was the sale price, but the extra 0.99 was an error. Normal price is $50.
                thanks bro, just made the payment.

hope you guy can send me the ups tracking number to my email as there no mention abt it.

Comment

Just ordered mine today.

Comment

That bullet was bit!
                    Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

ordered mine since 15-nov-08 but still never show any update on my order been ship out. any ideal how long will it take to ship the item out?

despite several email sent none of them reply......

Comment

ordered mine since 15-nov-08 but still never show any update on my order been ship out. any ideal how long will it take to ship the item out?

despite several email sent none of them reply......
                        We got 1 email just now.

You ordered on a weekend, 2 days ago. It is monday now, you will get an email shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                          We got 1 email just now.

You ordered on a weekend, 2 days ago. It is monday now, you will get an email shortly.
                          ok thank bro thank for the reply, now i know that my purchase is safe.

Comment

Mine took a little less than 2 weeks from order to recieved

Comment

I encountered several problems during the checkout procedure yesterday (11/16) and sent 2 e-mails through your "contact us" page in regard to those problems. I asked for a return reply as soon as you get a chance to look into it.

My order still shows up as "preparing" in the order history screen.

With the recent posts about setting up steering wheel controls AND the sale price, this is offer is too good to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                              X