XML Learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML Learning

Would watching this video tutorials help me to understand the code and function of brain fusion. I keep reading all these tutorials and do the kitty wizard. But i wanna know exactly what it is i am doing and not just clicking this and that hoping it will all work. Thanks

http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=237

No, XML is just the type of file that FB commands are stored in. They could just as easily be stored in a MySQL database if that were the method the developers chose.

All you really need to know about XML is that everything starts with a tag inside <>, such as <FB command> and ends with a tag inside </>, such as </FB command>.
    Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan2008 View Post
      No, XML is just the type of file that FB commands are stored in. They could just as easily be stored in a MySQL database if that were the method the developers chose.

All you really need to know about XML is that everything starts with a tag inside <>, such as <FB command> and ends with a tag inside </>, such as </FB command>.
      correct.

MDX just uses XML as a way to store info. I could have very well opted to store it in plain text, or a database, or usb enabled russian dolls. The storage doesnt matter just the contents.

If you want help on the contents, post and we will help.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
      X