Update to MDX broke my code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to MDX broke my code

I get this error when I start MDX. My code works on an older version of MDX. That's what I'm currently using in my working setup. I'd like to be able to stay up to date so I can take advantage of new features. I can post my code if it'll help.

---------------------------

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'FusionTypes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67de7eb54dc61c0f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

File name: 'FusionTypes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67de7eb54dc61c0f'

at Fusion_Control_Centre_UberMDX.MainMDX..ctor(Boolea n showSplashScreen, Boolean useBasicGraphics, Boolean input_useThreading, Boolean input_rapeRegistry)

at Fusion_Control_Centre_UberMDX.Program.Main(String[] inputargs)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

OK

Thanks!
    2001 SS Camaro carputer | My solar dish project/

if it has been awhile since you updated, you need to run the installer. Also MDx Updater Should download it for you.

Are you running it on the same computer you installed it on, or are you copying/moving/transfering folders around?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I had originally used the installer to install although it has been a few months since I've updated. It said I needed to download the new updater to be able to update further so I did that. When I did, it appears to have updated MDX. I'll uninstall the whole thing tonight and reinstall it. Also, there was no copying/moving/or transferring of files.

Comment

Downloading the 240ish MB installer and running that fixed the issue . One other question. I'll start a new thread if I'm suppose to, but can I make mdx start without the graphical part?

I like that when I start up mdx that it starts roadrunner right away. The problem is that mdx covers up road runner then.

Comment

"-nosplah" as a input parameter
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

By input parameter I assumed you meant on the shortcut put -nospash ( tried -nosplah as well thought it was a mistype.) I must be in the wrong location because neither worked.

Having it start minimized rather in the shorcut seems to be getting it out of the way as well.

Comment

Yes it is on the shortcut.

http://www.fusioncontrolcentre.com/T...ual%20b005.pdf

Beginning Section

Comment

Working...
              X