Whats up with Fusionbrain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Fusionbrain

I made and paid for an order over 2 weeks ago(16th), its listed on my account page as waiting to ship (has been for around 10 days). I have sent 2 emails now requesting a status update and have got nothing from them, are they still in business or what?

...we sent out tracking numbers for all orders yesterday, did you not receive one?

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
      ...we sent out tracking numbers for all orders yesterday, did you not receive one?
      No, hence this post. Have not received anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kenbam View Post
        No, hence this post. Have not received anything.
        What's your order number?
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
          What's your order number?

#544, its now marked as en route. I had emailed twice with no reply as to what was going on.

Thanks

Comment

the lack of info is disturbing. i have now lodged a dispute with paypal.

Comment

the lack of info is disturbing. i have now lodged a dispute with paypal.
              what info? It was shipped...
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i bought a fusion brain a while back, and it was a very smooth transaction.
                You must be one of the unlucky one.

Comment

My orders have gone fine, also.

kenbam,

Granted, 2k should have replied after you sent the order number and let you know that it had shipped, but lodging a dispute is a bit extreme.

As you play with the Brain, keep in mind this business is run by students. Bright students, but students. Finals, projects, summer break(?) effect responses and I just wait patiently for answers . . . hmmmm.

It's a good product and you will appreciate their effort.

GadgetBandit

Comment

I purchased a fusionbrain and the transaction went very smoothly. Also greenman and toaster have been very quick to reply to all my questions.

That said, the fusionbrain is a device for the hobbiest. It will require some tinkering and experimentation to make it work for your application. If you were wanting a simple, out of the box solution, its not just the fusionbrain that you should reconsider. This hobby will require quite a bit of ingenuity and experimentation to create a working system. Each carputer is as unique as the person who created it. If that doesnt sound like something your interested in, you may be better off with an off the shelf system.

I recommend giving the guys another chance and looking through the forums at the countless examples. Also if you have specific questions, post them and I am sure that they will be answered by the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Punky View Post
                      i bought a fusion brain a while back, and it was a very smooth transaction.
                      You must be one of the unlucky one.
                      I wasn't going to post anything on this board, but I have to support Kenbam since so many are coming down on him. I agree patience is in order since these guys are hobbiest, college kids, providing a great product for a great price. Their shipping and responses are not best in class. It would appear July was a bad month.

Comment

Originally posted by Disefyl View Post
                        I purchased a fusionbrain and the transaction went very smoothly. Also greenman and toaster have been very quick to reply to all my questions.

That said, the fusionbrain is a device for the hobbiest. It will require some tinkering and experimentation to make it work for your application. If you were wanting a simple, out of the box solution, its not just the fusionbrain that you should reconsider. This hobby will require quite a bit of ingenuity and experimentation to create a working system. Each carputer is as unique as the person who created it. If that doesnt sound like something your interested in, you may be better off with an off the shelf system.

I recommend giving the guys another chance and looking through the forums at the countless examples. Also if you have specific questions, post them and I am sure that they will be answered by the community.
                        I fail to see what this has to do with my requests for updates on delivery time..

Anyway, alls well that ends well, items showed up.

Thanks

Comment

I fail to see what this has to do with my requests for updates on delivery time..

Anyway, alls well that ends well, items showed up.

Thanks
                          Sorry, I miss-understood what you meant by lack of info. The most common issue I've encountered with the FB in the past has been the documentation for the software.

Comment

Working...
                          X