Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obdi and fb

Hi,

I am trying to use sensor data from an obdi car with dashcommand. After reading the threads, I think I need to connect it up like this:

electrical signals >> FB >> OBDsim >> obdII PIDs >> dashcommand.

I am running in windows and have set up com0com, run obdsim and a command window appears...then I run dashcommand but it says OBDII interface not found but I was able to run scantools.net and it shows device ready and refresh rates.

How could I make it work with dashcommand?

How does obdsim get data from fb? Is it using fbd? Can I use fbd in windows? I downloaded it but could not understand how to exe? Is this approach possible yet?

Anyone can help? Thanks

I don't believe you can run the fusion brain data in dashcommand. Use the MDX software instead. It is Windows based.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo1 View Post
      Hi,

I am trying to use sensor data from an obdi car with dashcommand. After reading the threads, I think I need to connect it up like this:

electrical signals >> FB >> OBDsim >> obdII PIDs >> dashcommand.

I am running in windows and have set up com0com, run obdsim and a command window appears...then I run dashcommand but it says OBDII interface not found but I was able to run scantools.net and it shows device ready and refresh rates.

How could I make it work with dashcommand?

How does obdsim get data from fb? Is it using fbd? Can I use fbd in windows? I downloaded it but could not understand how to exe? Is this approach possible yet?

Anyone can help? Thanks
      Did you set the correct port and baud rate?
      openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
      - Always Recruiting Developers -
      Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

Working...
      X