Relay trigger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay trigger

I can i use the fusion brain to trigger and automotive relay? How would i code this using the software? For expample i want to push button to turn lights on.

Originally posted by themlruts View Post
    I can i use the fusion brain to trigger and automotive relay?
    Yes, that's one of the main uses. We sell relays that plug directly into the digital output ports.

How would i code this using the software? For expample i want to push button to turn lights on.
    Use the MDX configuration wizard, and you can setup a button to turn on and off an output in 30 seconds.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I am confused the nignga wizard? What about all the logic and stuff does it do that for you?

Comment

What front end are you using? RideRunner and Centrafuse have plugins that will make it easy to control relays. RRFusion or Centrafusion
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Riderunner. I don't have to code anything

Comment

Riderunner. I don't have to code anything

Download. Unzip and out into the plugins folder. Open the folder and double click install.cmd. if the skin ur using has a rrfusion.skin your good to go. If not just copy the skin files from the plugin folder to your skin folder.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
            X