Simulate push button and enable/disable button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulate push button and enable/disable button

I searched but I feel like the search function got worse with the forum upgrade.

Two parts:

Part 1: All I'm trying to do is simulate a push button. I would like to see the button be pushed but when my finger or point releases the button, the button goes back. I feel like it should be very simple but it's frustrating the crap of me right now.

Part 2: I would like to have two buttons to control an relay. One button enables/disables the other button that actually triggers the output. When I set it up the way I think it should be, the button says it's disabled but if I click it, it triggers the output anyways.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rEegLer
    Love

you mean a momentary push button?

Comment

Yes. I know it's simple but it's the combination of everything that is confusing me.
      Love

Comment

When you make a button, there is an option to make it momentary and it does exactly what you describe.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Ah yes you're right. I've stopped using the configurator as it erases my PWM settings when I opened my config file. So instead of "Attached" it should be "momentary" in the config file?
          Love

Comment

yes PWM is not in the current configurator. But you can open it, add your button, then copy/paste the raw XML output into your file and not save with the program. Best of both worlds.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
            X