Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion Brain 6, a few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fusion Brain 6, a few questions

    Why isn't the mentioned case for the FB6 in the store?

    Why isn't there detailed spec sheets or documentation for FB6?

    Why isn't there a spec sheet for the freq-volt converter?

    Will the freq-volt converter work with the FB6 3.3v inputs?

    Will the input isolator/voltage divider work with the FB6 3.3 inputs?
    TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
    BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
    BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

  • #2
    I guess these are not important enough questions to be answered ?!?
    TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
    BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
    BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

    Comment


    • #3
      You should post these questions in the V6 thread that is already started. http://www.mp3car.com/fusion-brain/1...order-now.html
      Love

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DaveDog View Post
        Why isn't the mentioned case for the FB6 in the store?
        Because mp3car hasn't bought any from me yet.

        Originally posted by DaveDog View Post
        Why isn't there detailed spec sheets or documentation for FB6?
        The forums and email are the spec sheet. If you have an actual question I try to answer it as soon as I see it.

        Originally posted by DaveDog View Post
        Why isn't there a spec sheet for the freq-volt converter?
        Will the freq-volt converter work with the FB6 3.3v inputs?
        Will the input isolator/voltage divider work with the FB6 3.3 inputs?
        [/quote]

        It is 210Hz/volt at 5v, and 310Hz/volts at 3.3v. Equation is: Vout = Vin * R1 * C1 * Fin ==> Vout = (3.3 *100000*.01*(10^-6) * FREQUECY)
        Yes all sensors except the ultrasonic will work with the FBv6.

        Originally posted by DaveDog View Post
        I guess these are not important enough questions to be answered ?!?
        They are but I didn't see them. I try to answer once I see the question. I am doing this solo now.

        Originally posted by rEegLer View Post
        You should post these questions in the V6 thread that is already started. http://www.mp3car.com/fusion-brain/1...order-now.html
        Or at least a question with a link to a new thread. If you make a new thread that I have no subscription to, then I only get an email once a day at night. I may miss that. If you post it in a thread I have a subscription in (like one I made) then I get an email instantly. Also everyone else who has subscribed to that thread with alerts on gets an email and might be able to help.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you for the answers, I would like to know the max input voltage on the freq-volt converter.
          TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
          BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
          BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DaveDog View Post
            Thank you for the answers, I would like to know the max input voltage on the freq-volt converter.
            On the pulsed input side, 28volts. On the output VCC side, 3.3v (FBv6) and 5.0v (FBv1, FBv3, FBv4)
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

            Comment

            Working...
            X