This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the Fusion Brain software, and get some free Fusion Brain stuff

Just putting feelers out there, if anyone would be interested in helping out with various software features and implementations and in return get some free schwag or even monetary compensation if it is a big enough task and you already have everything

I am hoping to grow a small distributed team of talented software and hardware people. I have prototype hardware that needs beta testing, and software that needs finishing. What I don't have is enough time in the day.

If you are interested post here, PM me, or email me.

-- Nick
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

What sort of thing are you looking for.

One of your first ports of call should be sonic, seeing as he has done plugins for both RR and CF and if you can have the main plugin writer helping with the base software interface it should go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      What sort of thing are you looking for.
      C# coding mostly. Hardware beta testing is a distant second priority.

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      One of your first ports of call should be sonic, seeing as he has done plugins for both RR and CF and if you can have the main plugin writer helping with the base software interface it should go a long way.
      [/quote]

I know he already has his plate pretty full, but I will ask
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Yea I'd be willing to do hardware beta testing if you ever need that.

I'm also more of a VB guy. I need get on the C# bandwagon one of these days.
        Love

Comment

VB.net here and some other tricks...

First Brain came in the mail today... might get started on dev this weekend -- lots of stuff to do.

Comment

I'm a C# developer and system architect about to embark on implementing my FBv4 into Centrafuse 4.0

I currently have a CF plugin that interfaces with the CANBUS to provide gauges. Now is the time to put the FB into Centrafuse to cover the following items...

Steering wheel controls for volume, mute, mode and seek
            Illumination control for varying the screen brightness and recogonizing when the lights are on (to switch to night view).
            Additional sensor readings that are not on CAN (oil pressure (voltage) and oil temperature (resistive)).

I will be happy to provide this code as an exmaple when its done. If there are any other items that you would like me to do around that just let me know.

I am used to coping with the power and hybernation issues, safe multi-threading for separation of signal processing and display update

Warning though, I do get busy with work from time to time with major events and launches. I cannot commit to turnaround times. Work pays for the hobbies.

Comment

You may want to ask Sonic as he has already made a CFFusion plugin that does that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                Just putting feelers out there, if anyone would be interested in helping out with various software features and implementations and in return get some free schwag or even monetary compensation if it is a big enough task and you already have everything

I am hoping to grow a small distributed team of talented software and hardware people. I have prototype hardware that needs beta testing, and software that needs finishing. What I don't have is enough time in the day.

If you are interested post here, PM me, or email me.

-- Nick
                No idea how I missed this thread until now, but I am interested. I have a few commercial products to clear out first before i can really jump in. A few nice gents at CES were talking about the fusion brain and its potential with Android. Being that the v6 fusion brain has VCP, I think there's certainly an avenue in which the FB can be easily utilized.

What other software bits do you need more hands on man? Feel free to PM me details.

Originally posted by Petrie View Post
                I'm a C# developer and system architect about to embark on implementing my FBv4 into Centrafuse 4.0

I currently have a CF plugin that interfaces with the CANBUS to provide gauges. Now is the time to put the FB into Centrafuse to cover the following items...

Steering wheel controls for volume, mute, mode and seek
                Illumination control for varying the screen brightness and recogonizing when the lights are on (to switch to night view).
                Additional sensor readings that are not on CAN (oil pressure (voltage) and oil temperature (resistive)).

I will be happy to provide this code as an exmaple when its done. If there are any other items that you would like me to do around that just let me know.

I am used to coping with the power and hybernation issues, safe multi-threading for separation of signal processing and display update

Warning though, I do get busy with work from time to time with major events and launches. I cannot commit to turnaround times. Work pays for the hobbies.
                Check out Centrafusion on the CF forums, and let me know what features are missing that you would need.
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
                X