This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial/Documentation Requests

Want to know how to do something? Post in this thread and we'll do a writeup.

Finished:
    Installing Version 2 Software/Drivers
    Steering Wheel Controls
    Voltage Divider
    Anti-Thump Delay
    Installing MDX Software/Drivers

In Progress:
    Hardware Manual re-write

Pending/Suggested:
    Air Ride Suspension
    Basic HVAC

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
    Want to know how to do something? Post in this thread and we'll do a writeup.

Finished:
    Installing Version 2 Software/Drivers
    Steering Wheel Controls
    Voltage Divider

In Progress:
    Installing MDX Software/Drivers

Pending/Suggested:
    Air Ride Suspension
    Basic HVAC
    anti- thump amp delay for carputer boots
    https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

Comment

Originally posted by customaudioman View Post
      anti- thump amp delay for carputer boots
      done.

Comment

How about an update to the hardware manual when you get some spare time. Like maybe include the faq info about the pinouts verses LED's that you have on the store site. I see the manual is over a year old and things have changed since then. Like the pictures don't show the jumpers (SV1 ?) by the power LED, what are the functions and pinouts involved with these?

Comment

okiedoke

Comment

any word on the basic HVAC?

Comment

Version 4 documentation, or differences from V3 - just ordered one

TIA

Rick
              If anyone gives me a rev - I give them the Bird

Comment

woops, we have a version 4 manual...

http://www.mp3car.com/products/FB_4_Manual.pdf

Comment

Documentation or tutorial for COM interface to FBv4

Is there a guide out there somewhere for implementing the COM interface in V4 fusion brain?

Comment

Pwm mosfet

Any documentaion for this? How its wired? AMP rating. Deciding whether to use this or a series of relays for my blower motor (auto HVAC).

Comment

Perhaps I am a NEWB

But, something for the NEWB to even start using this device. I think this would work for a project of mine, but just getting started is proving to be very difficult. A simple tutorial, with a walk through. And not just posting the code. Cause, for the NEWB, the code is just a bunch of words.

DEFINITIONS would be great. I am have been trying to use the configurator, but, besides the fact that when I click on it nothing happens, I have no idea what it is and what it does, and certainly, I have no idea how to use it. Then there is static, rotate, multi, etc.

I know this is a powerfull software and hardware combination, and that is probably why I am lost.

Michael
                      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

confusing enough? simple tutorials?

this is all pretty confusing for me ... i have a basic electrical background, reading through this almost seems im jumping in at the deeps end.. is there anywhere that gives a very clear proce to go about installing one of these systems, and i am presuming it can be integrated into centrafuse how to do that?

cheers.
                        m

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
                          woops, we have a version 4 manual...
                          Still have the version 3 manual by chance? I seem to have misplaced my copy and can't remember the ByteArray format in data transfer over USB...

Comment

I know it is here on the forums somewhere in a *.doc file. A thread I created somewhere. Hopefully that gives you enough to try and find it. If not I can try to look for it, but I am pretty swamped.
                            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

You look for me? That would be pretty rude of me Just knowing its here somewhere is a huge help, knowing the format is icing on the cake

(And that leaves more time for v6 beta testing )

Comment

Working...
                              X