Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion Control Centre Source -- Yep, all of it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Control Centre Source -- Yep, all of it!

UPDATE:

Ok, here is the directory source files for the main MDX program, the MDX Configurator, the MDX Updater, and the FusionUSB.dll that we use to talk with the Fusion Brain. Folders are ordered by date, and project solutions and everything are all inside.

If you have a good contribution to the source, email us and we can put it into the next release.

Everything is open source here!

SOURCE: http://www.fusioncontrolcenter.com/MDX/Source/
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Also all of these were created using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Pro, but should be openable in Express which is free.

The Solution (*.sln) file is included as well. The programs are all written in C# and the DLL is written in C++.
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

I have downloaded the source files and get an error every time I try to extract MDX. The others extract fine. I downloaded it again just to make sure the download wasn't corrupted and still get the extraction error.

Can you check the extraction on your end and make sure the file is okay? I am using WinZip 11.2.
      Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Just downloaded and tried again, works fine on this end.

I am using WinRAR 3.70

Comment

I just tried again, this time leaving out the embedded archive files and it stopped on 81.png. I'll download WinRAR and see how it goes.
          Thanks,

Dan

Comment

That worked like a charm. I guess WinRAR does something that WinZip don't like.

Now, only 50 gadzillion lines of code to read...
            Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Dont hate me, but I had a new source file uploaded, I forgot to update the link...

1st post is updated, and the link below is the most current: http://www.fusioncontrolcenter.com/M...2008-06-17.rar

Comment

Originally posted by Dan2008 View Post
                That worked like a charm. I guess WinRAR does something that WinZip don't like.

Now, only 50 gadzillion lines of code to read...
                It's not so bad.

I seperated it into regions to make viewing a bit easier and sort of explain. Comments are not really in there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                  Comments are not really in there at all.
                  I'm from the "if it was hard to write, it should be hard to read" school of programming.
                  Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Just downloaded it now shall stick it on my dev box and have a play with it, Good work can get everything in order then for when I order the new board between "some time soon and the not so distant future"
                    Mileage Calculator and logger in progress check it out :)
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...italcarsig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                      Dont hate me, but I had a new source file uploaded, I forgot to update the link...

1st post is updated, and the link below is the most current: http://www.fusioncontrolcenter.com/M...2008-06-17.rar
                      That's okay...I don't have a brain yet so I can use MDX anyway.

I do have a question about the Configurator. I see an icon for "Rotate Image"...what does it do?
                      Thanks,

Dan

Comment

That's okay...I don't have a brain yet so I can use MDX anyway.

I do have a question about the Configurator. I see an icon for "Rotate Image"...what does it do?
                        It does nothing now. MDX can read it in if you code for it manually, but the config cant spit out that code yet.

Basically it is an image rotated around a centre point. Think of a guage needle, something like that.

Comment

What about something like a bar graph? I want to use something like blue->red for temperature gauges and digital output for most other stuff.
                          Thanks,

Dan

Comment

What about something like a bar graph? I want to use something like blue->red for temperature gauges and digital output for most other stuff.
                            Multi-image

Comment

Cool!!! Time to play...
                              Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X