Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uninstall the software

I like the products and the software, BUT
    I find it a bit eager of the developers that this software includes an automatic updater. How do I turn off this "feature"
    It is just a tad disturbing that when I tried uninstalling the software, the "updater" is still running. Can I trust this software not to be involved in spyware/malware? I like updates to be an option.

Originally posted by partgypsy View Post
    I like the products and the software, BUT
    I find it a bit eager of the developers that this software includes an automatic updater. How do I turn off this "feature"
    It is just a tad disturbing that when I tried uninstalling the software, the "updater" is still running. Can I trust this software not to be involved in spyware/malware? I like updates to be an option.
    It is in the same folder as where you installed everything else. Default is "Fusion Control Centre" in your Program Files folder. Delete the autoupdater folder, and that's it. If the updater is running when you uninstall, then it cannot delete the binary and it continues to run. If you exit the updater by right clicking, then close or exit depending on version, and then run the uninstaller, everything will go away automatically.

FYI, this will be changed in the next release of the software which will be a MAJOR change from current things. This is still in the future though.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
    X