Linking input and output

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking input and output

I've searched and read (probably not in the right spot) but I can't figure out how to have an output based on an input. For instance, I want my fans to kick on at a certain temp and then off below that temp.

I have tried to figure out how to do this but I'm workthless when it comes to this coding stuff and am just confused as all getout. It took me 2 hours just to figure out how to generate the I/O with the kitty wizard and to be able to manually turn things off and on.

Jay

In simplest terms If Temp > 190 Then Fan on, Anti-then Fan off. In practice, this will probably oscillate off and on. Could add a lot of averaging and fudge temperature to a lower setting. Better would be on at one temp, off at a lower temp
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLR8N View Post
      In simplest terms If Temp > 190 Then Fan on, Anti-then Fan off. In practice, this will probably oscillate off and on. Could add a lot of averaging and fudge temperature to a lower setting. Better would be on at one temp, off at a lower temp
      That is exactly correct! You beat me to it again
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know about the "then do" part of the equation.

Jay

Comment

Working...
        X