Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to wire fusion brain relay for automotive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wire fusion brain relay for automotive?

I have the 10 pack of 25 Amp relays, and they all have 3 spade connectors. I was wondering how exactly they need to be wired in order to use the fusion brain to control aux lights, or other accessories connected to the relay.

There is some small diagram on the side, but im not sure how to decipher it.

Thanks!

I'll describe your picture to keep it easy to understand...

the terminal on the left is the common terminal. Your power feed for whatever equipment you are controlling will connect to that terminal.

The top terminal on the right is your NC (normally closed) terminal. When the relay is in its de-energized state, the contact is closed; i.e. your equipment will have power supplied to it. When the relay is energized, the contact opens; i.e., your equipment will not have power supplied any more.

The bottom terminal on the right is your NO (normally open) terminal, and is typically the terminal that you will use. It operates the opposite way that the NC terminal does. When the relay is de-energized, your contact is open; i.e. there is no power to your equipment. When the relay is energized, the contact closes, giving giving power to your equipment.

The wires on the bottom of the relay are already soldered to the coil terminals. there are also points on the bottom to solder to for the COM, NO, and NC terminals.

Comment

Working...
    X