Idea for RoadRunner integration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for RoadRunner integration

Shouldnt be too hard to modify the FB app to toggle outputs and read form the inputs using comhooks from the Road Runner sources.. Would be awesome if you could, because then we could really integrate the FB in to a skin.

if you need more clarity, i'll post a more detailed idea of what im thinkin of, just short on time now
    cashtexts - Earn money for receiving text messaged offers
    cashtexts review not a scam
    Space Navigator - 6 Axis input device: Take it apart - Driver App
    RRCam - Video/webcam capture, text overlay, and recording: 2.0 Stable

Originally posted by inh View Post
    Shouldnt be too hard to modify the FB app to toggle outputs and read form the inputs using comhooks from the Road Runner sources.. Would be awesome if you could, because then we could really integrate the FB in to a skin.

if you need more clarity, i'll post a more detailed idea of what im thinkin of, just short on time now
    A COM object is in the works... It is not very far along as I have been sidetracked a bit, but this will allow full integration into RR. Or so I am told.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Awesome =] There shouldnt be too much work invovled, the RR sources should have a full example in C. I know they did for VB and it took all of 5 mins to copy out the pieces of code i needed in to my own app =]
      cashtexts - Earn money for receiving text messaged offers
      cashtexts review not a scam
      Space Navigator - 6 Axis input device: Take it apart - Driver App
      RRCam - Video/webcam capture, text overlay, and recording: 2.0 Stable

Comment

Working...
      X