• problem with uber xna

fusion control centre xna 2.1.0.0 error message
    will not open
    https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

What error message?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

crap, I forgot about the extra downloaded stuff needed for the newest versions

You probably need to use the older version for now. Try putting that configuration file back in the old uber folder and try it.
      It's been a while...

Comment

It should just be the November DirectX SDK that needs downloading...

Even still, more description for the error is always key.
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
          It should just be the November DirectX SDK that needs downloading...

Even still, more description for the error is always key.
          so I neeed the november direct x sdk to make the program work?

Comment

I installed directx sdk(november) same error.

Comment

I notice in the new version 2.1.0.0 has this written in fusion control centre
              configuration and not in the 1.0.1.0 version. just woundering if this has any thing to do with the program not opening up and get an microsoft error. <font name="Arial100" originalSize="100" font_config="config\fonts\FusionFontArial100.xml"> </font>
              <font name="Arial14" originalSize="14" font_config="config\fonts\FusionFontAri

the 1.0.1.0 version still works in uber edition

Comment

I have no idea what error you are getting so I cannot help. I need to know what error, not that there just is an error.

When it crashes it will say something. That is the important part here. I cannot tell from here.

Those fonts are as they say fonts. It allows text to be put on the screen. You can delete those lines, but then no text will show up.

Seeing as how you say the 1.0.1.0 version works, I am assuming the program runs, just not with the new skin. Well, did you download the whole package and use the new exe as well, or just the skin file? As I said I have absolutely no way of knowing without knowing what error you are getting. If you cannot find the text of the error, take a screenshot and post it here please.

Comment

I have no idea what error you are getting so I cannot help. I need to know what error, not that there just is an error.

When it crashes it will say something. That is the important part here. I cannot tell from here.

Those fonts are as they say fonts. It allows text to be put on the screen. You can delete those lines, but then no text will show up.

Seeing as how you say the 1.0.1.0 version works, I am assuming the program runs, just not with the new skin. Well, did you download the whole package and use the new exe as well, or just the skin file? As I said I have absolutely no way of knowing without knowing what error you are getting. If you cannot find the text of the error, take a screenshot and post it here please.
                  the error said problem occurred ; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your digital product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the internet protocol(IP)address of your computer. thats all it said. '' fusion control centre xna edition has encountered a problem and needs to close''

Comment

Originally posted by customaudioman View Post
                    the error said problem occurred ; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your digital product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the internet protocol(IP)address of your computer. thats all it said. '' fusion control centre xna edition has encountered a problem and needs to close''
                    Please take a screenshot of the error.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100 View Post
                      Please take a screenshot of the error.
                      here are the shots

Comment

That picture #2, I cannot make out any words but that is the important one. When that error appears, push PrintScreen on your keyboard and paste it into some program like Paint.

And did you say that the program works fine with a different Uber skin?

Comment

That picture #2, I cannot make out any words but that is the important one. When that error appears, push PrintScreen on your keyboard and paste it into some program like Paint.

And did you say that the program works fine with a different Uber skin?
                          1.0.1.0 version still works in uber edition. when I downloaded the program from the link that another member sent to me. That how I got the new 2.1.0.0 version. Where can I re-download the working version. but Im at work now, I will put up the error page later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by customaudioman View Post
                            1.0.1.0 version still works in uber edition. when I downloaded the program from the link that another member sent to me. That how I got the new 2.1.0.0 version. Where can I re-download the working version. but Im at work now, I will put up the error page later tonight.
                            Ok well the major change is video display. It uses DX10.

You are sure you isntalled the November SDK correct?

What hardware (graphics chip) are you running?

Comment

Ok well the major change is video display. It uses DX10.

You are sure you isntalled the November SDK correct?

What hardware (graphics chip) are you running?
                              DX10, I think so, I HAVE TO HAVE IT TO RUN STREETDECK AND OTHER PROGRAMS. I installed the nov sdk yesterday. I use intel dg965ss board, it 965 chip set.

Comment

Working...
                              X