Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDX Feature Requests

Just a thought that popped into my head while reading this thread,

Is it possible to have a call to a windows function, script, or other program within or as a result of the logic? I don't really have anything in mind for this but thought it might be handy to say if inputA =x and inputb=Y then run script.

Good idea. Never thought about that.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

MDX Feature Requests
      • Is it possible to have a call to a windows function, script, or other program within or as a result of the logic? I don't really have anything in mind for this but thought it might be handy to say if inputA =x and inputb=Y then run script.
      • AutoSave/AutoRecover

Comment

I would like to have it so that (in the 'then' portion of an if/then loop) the value of one variable can be assigned to another variable. i.e if x==y,then b=a. Currently it can only be if x==y, then b=4 (or some other numeric value). I hope that's not too hard to do.

I'm also wanting long term variable storage, for remembering variables calculated in runtime.
        It's been a while...

Comment

I'd like to have an "order of processing" field for each of the root functions, to allow skin designers (me in this case) to have the ability to decide in which order the loops would be processed, independendant of the order that they sit in the skin, where maybe they would be re-ordered when read in by the software at startup. No big hurry on this one, if you do decide to do it, because obviously, by rearranging the skin, I can get by.
          It's been a while...

Comment

Originally posted by h3rk View Post
            I would like to have it so that (in the 'then' portion of an if/then loop) the value of one variable can be assigned to another variable. i.e if x==y,then b=a. Currently it can only be if x==y, then b=4 (or some other numeric value). I hope that's not too hard to do.

I'm also wanting long term variable storage, for remembering variables calculated in runtime.
            Originally posted by h3rk View Post
            I'd like to have an "order of processing" field for each of the root functions, to allow skin designers (me in this case) to have the ability to decide in which order the loops would be processed, independendant of the order that they sit in the skin, where maybe they would be re-ordered when read in by the software at startup. No big hurry on this one, if you do decide to do it, because obviously, by rearranging the skin, I can get by.

Both very good. Both will be used. Thanks again h3rk!
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
            X