Fusion brain and K8055

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion brain and K8055

is it possible to use the K8055 kit form velleman with the fusion brain control center? i dont have the kit yet but i'm thinking to buy it because i think that the expenses of ordering the fusion brain are to large to the cost of the module

Originally posted by tady View Post
    is it possible to use the K8055 kit form velleman with the fusion brain control center? i dont have the kit yet but i'm thinking to buy it because i think that the expenses of ordering the fusion brain are to large to the cost of the module
    The kit itself is $50 + assembly. Our board is $50 assembled...

Since we arent Velleman, we dont make software to support their boards. Our software is for our boards.

Sorry for the late reply, I didnt even see your post until thismorning.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

For the amount that these fusion boards are capable of, plus the extent of hardware and software technical support that greenman100 and 2k1Toaster give us on these forums at no extra charge... $50 is a steal! Not to mention the sale they have of the website where you can get them for $35! I don't think any other company could touch that.

Comment

the only problem is that i can't or i don't know how to buy it in Slovenia! and i don't trust and have an paypal account

Comment

the only problem is that i can't or i don't know how to buy it in Slovenia! and i don't trust and have an paypal account
          You can send cheque or money order too.
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

so what do i have to do

Comment

"cheque"?! I haven't seen that since I lived in England! "Spot on!"

Comment

so what do i have to do
                Make an order through the store and when you check out, select cheque or money order or cash depending on what you want to do.

Then send it to us at the address shown. Once we receive it, we will ship. I recommend insured/registered mail, we are not responsible for lost/stolen mail. And we will not ship until we receive payment.

Originally posted by UniqelyCommon View Post
                "cheque"?! I haven't seen that since I lived in England! "Spot on!"
                Raised on the Queen's English

Comment

and how much is the shipping bill? more than the brain itself

Comment

and how much is the shipping bill? more than the brain itself
                    We have USPS Priority Internatioinal shipping for cheap if you are interested. When you go through checkout it will show actual shipping costs. Be forewarned that as of January FedEx and UPS will get more expensive. They claim fuel costs, so be prepared if you wanted that.

Comment

Working...
                    X