Voice Recognition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Recognition

Is there a way to change the order of voice commands. As of now it seems you have to say {on comand} {output name} ie. "turn on lights'. Id like to be able to change that order so I can say things like "lights on" Also im not really clear on what custom queries are used for. I realise it allows you to make many commands out of a few different words. but how do you use these commands.

Originally posted by flyingmonkey350 View Post
    Is there a way to change the order of voice commands. As of now it seems you have to say {on comand} {output name} ie. "turn on lights'. Id like to be able to change that order so I can say things like "lights on" Also im not really clear on what custom queries are used for. I realise it allows you to make many commands out of a few different words. but how do you use these commands.
    Custom queries are questions. So you can say "are the lights on" and it would respond back as that is a query.

As for the order, no not currently. I can add a custom command though. I will add it to the list.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
    X