Shifting icons on Configurator menu bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting icons on Configurator menu bars

are a distraction and disorienting. . . unless you're displaying a submenu. Title comes up next to the cursor, anyway.

GadgetBandit

Here you go:

I just uploaded an update that should give you guys access to this icon. It will create a settings file just for the configurator. Currently the only option is to disable the animated icons, but more options will probably be added as time goes on.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Thank you. As I ween myself from Configurator, can you recommend a free, xml freindly editor?

GadgetBandit.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetBandit View Post
        Thank you. As I ween myself from Configurator, can you recommend a free, xml freindly editor?

GadgetBandit.
        Notepad...

XML is just text, so anything that can open text, can open xml. You can do it in Word if you want to. I use Macromedia Dreamweaver.
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Dreamweaver! yesss! Color coded!!!

Sorry, the word "free" should not have been in my question. Nothing is free.

Please consider starting a library of code snippets for us newbies. The flash example you did for texting was great. The code from that taught me a lot. I can now set the temp range in my greenhouse from the logic in your example.

GadgetBandit

Comment

Also I am not sure why I didnt think of this, but I use Visual Studio a lot to do xml since I change it on the fly and all the programs are developed in Visual Studio.

The Express versions are a free download from M$ but waaaay overkill for just xml. But they work nice and have good indenting/autocomplete that sort of thing.

I use the Pro version so I dont know what XML stuff is included/disabled in the Express version but I like Visual Studio.

Comment

Working...
            X