Hiding Mouse Cursor in MDX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Mouse Cursor in MDX

Just wondering if it is possible (via an option / command line switch) to hide the mouse cursor when running MDX? I have a touchscreen so can control all my buttons with it; the mouse cursor is actually redundant.

No there isnt a way to hide the cursor. Are you using it in a frontend, or by itself?

I can add it as an option pretty quickly. I'll try to incorporate it into the next release.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

That would be awesome

Using it in a frontend, hence would like to disable the mouse cursor. Perhaps a setting in the xml file or a command line switch? I'm not sure how my frontend (Centrafuse) handles passing on parameters to an embedded app though.

Comment

Ride Runner hides it still when you embed MDX into a skin

Comment

Originally posted by QuickSSilver View Post
          That would be awesome

Using it in a frontend, hence would like to disable the mouse cursor. Perhaps a setting in the xml file or a command line switch? I'm not sure how my frontend (Centrafuse) handles passing on parameters to an embedded app though.
          Originally posted by bratnetwork View Post
          Ride Runner hides it still when you embed MDX into a skin
          That's what I thought...

I would have figured CF did the same.
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Ok, it is done.

In the main graphics part of the configuration file add: HideCursor="True" (or "False" which is the default so it isn't needed).

So my main graphics section starts like this:

Code:
              <graphics>
              <!-- Begin Global Graphic Settings -->
                  <main_display designed_for_size="800,600" show_at_size="800,600" menubar="Sizeable" RunInSystemTray="False" MinimizeToSystemTray="True" HideCursor="True"></main_display>
              <!-- End Global Graphic Settings -->
            This has not been released yet but next release should include it. Any exe with a version number of 5.0.0.130 or higher will include this feature.

Comment

Working...
            X