Think I'm gonna have to get rid of my mp3 player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I'm gonna have to get rid of my mp3 player

A new radio station opened up in town. Its commercial free and they play Disturbed, Korn, Linkin Park, etc...bye bye mp3 player...j/k I'll still keep it but may not use it as much now.
    24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
    2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Sometimes I have the same prob-
    But I'll keep my player running - :-) My main prob is that I listen to chart music and my mp3's are not up to date so when they play charts i switch on my player or if they do too much bla bla
    manly when I'm in Germany i only listen to mp3's with some traffic info interruptions . In France next week i'll more listen to normal FM Radio.

mostly german FM Stations sucks ! - every half hour news and too much bla bla - main reason for me to build carmp3. Also my Nomad Jukeboy is not loud enough
    Frensh Stations are better

Felix
    =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
    ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
    ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
    ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Comment

Re: Think I'm gonna have to get rid of my mp3 player

Originally posted by Squeezer
      Its commercial free
      How do they plan on staying in business?
      Don't Click

Comment

In germany we also have as I know one station ( N-Joy ) but its public service so they don't need commercials

Comment

lol...in USA...lets see, i give them 2months starting now
          abcd-1
          Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
          You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Heh, thats a good question. We had a station here that was commercial free when it stared, and played a lot of "classic" rock (so classic, that I'd never heard of it, and I enjoy classic rock). They've since started playing comercials I believe, its WDRV in chicago.
            -Nick

Comment

If you want commercial free music, you need to build yourself an FM reciever that can tune in side bands... Just hope you like elevator music! Or you can "PAY" for xm and still get commercials!
              1999 voyager pontoon boat
              (soon to be computerized)

Comment

Felix,

Did I hear your correctly? FRENCH radio stations are better?

Ich sprect kleine deutch.
                Schiesse
                Das ist nich gutt.
                Was kanst du das?

I hope that made sense. Mine father ist aus Deutchland. Sie bist aus Hammlien. I'm the first American born in my family. The rest are either from Dresden or Leipzich.

That reminds me, I REALLY need to work on my German. I don't have to use it much, but I'd like to be able to have a conversation. I respect your ability to read and write English as well as you do. I speak better than I write.

Comment

Sorry keyboard felt down from my table and posted the unfinished post - seed down for real one

Comment

@Hallo Skippman

Yes they are better - less bla bla and less news - and good music ( 4me)
                    ///
                    I respect your ability to read and write English as well as you do
                    \\\\
                    Thanks for teh complement !

Your german is very good - I can understand it - my english is poor - I 'm alsways seeking for the right words (mostly don't find them I try keep my vocabulary up2date by the internet -
                    Yes I speak frensh as good as I speak german because I pass and passed very much time in France
                    My girlfriend is from Leipzig I study in Ilmenau at the south of Erfurt - Im origial from Leverkusen near Cologne . Never was at Dresden but I think 'll visit it soon

Regards

Tschüss

Felix

Comment

Hey Felix,

If you're ever looking for an American e-mail pen pal, give me an e-mail. I'd love to work on mien Deutch. I learned to speak what German I can from my Grandfather (opah?) and school (schule?). I plan to take a trip to German to vist my family in the next 2 years and need to get better before the trip.

Skip

Comment

Seeking...

- my english is poor -
                        Its very good!...From all the posts Ive read, the only word that seems misplaced is the word ""seeking". You probably want to you the word "searching" instead.

Example: "Ive been searching for the answer."
                        "Ive been searching for the right words."

Other than that, I couldnt tell. Anyone speaking 2 languages is very impressing. Adding the ability to fluently write and speak 2 has probably surpassed 95% of our worlds population.

PoBoy
                        I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

hey guys,
                          im second generation german and italian. my grandfather was from the black forest and my grandmother was born in transylvania in romania or hungary-whatever it was in the early 1900's.
                          99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

Welcome to our little club then! I'm trying to finish learning German, and starting to learn Japanese. Let me tell you, Japanese IS HARD! Diffrent mind set and phonetic structure. German and English are not THAT far apart. It's mostly learning the diffrent words. The sentence structure is pretty similar from what I've been exposed to.

Comment

Last year there where Thai students living in my house- its also very hard to pronounce and I gave up trying to write - Whith them I learned some thai . like to say my name and so on . but i lost very much vocabulary by not practicising it . When we chat on icq we chat in german but its difficult because of time zone .When I'm waking up at 8 o clock in teh morning they are finishing work .
                              I also speak a little bit of spanish but didnt practice it for 2 years

The thing helping me to learn when i was young ( am 22 y old now) was watching TV in france like Knight Rider and A team and so on - the same series i watched in germany - so becaus eof i already knew the episodes i knew what they were talking about and understood-

- But The best to learn is stay in the country and being forced to practice the language - so i learned spanish very quickly in spain 2times for 2 weeks .

One teacher in spain told me : "Its not important to speak perfectly. Its important to know whats the mater and not to know each word , and to make the others know what you wanna say . even if its not 100% gramaticaly correct". So speak and listen and your comprehension will grow ! ( hope i traduced it right !)

Felix da_CaT ( Felix die Katze)

Comment

Working...
                              X