Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear about any meets that you've gone to.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear about any meets that you've gone to.

Hey all,

Just reading about the decline of the mp3 car community and how people would like to get meets together. We have organized a few up here on the westcoast of Canada and was wondering who else has had any sucessful mp3car meets.

Show us your pictures and tip and tricks for getting meets together!!
    OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
    www.whipflash.com
    Finally a new Avatar!

I've found that the key to meets, is having enough people within a certain distance that come to boards regularly.

I've been to more celica meets that i can count ranging from krispy kreme, to sears point, to willow springs raceway, drag racing on an airforce base (pizza is a good bribe if you know the mp's) to trekking to AZ for a meet, and stayin w/a couple very hot girls

anyways... i would imagine if there was a few roll call threads for certain regions, there would be a bit more of a chance of some meets happenin.
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

There seems to be about 50-100 of us mp3car'ers willing to meet, and we're spread out allllll over the globe.
      www.arbybean.com

Comment

that's pretty much what i was thinkin.... not so localized.... too bad.. .meets are good ways to get ideas, see stuff in person, etc etc
        Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
        Mods: Yep
        Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Working...
        X