No announcement yet.

Vinyl Lettering?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl Lettering?

Im just currious as to where I should be looking to find vinyl lettering (im thinking about putting my website in litte 1.5" letters on the back window of my car), but all that i've been able to find at autoparts type stores look like lettering right out of smokey and the bandit, where as im looking for something more arial looking.

Since when is insanity a bad thing?

my google search came up with plenty of online sources, including which will give you instant pricing.

but, generally, most local "signage/decal" (look in yellow pages in these sections) businesses can give you the same thing.

Try car shows, a lot of the show I've been to have a stand selling such messages to go in the back window, and alot will make custom ones for a small fee.
      And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows? (Does what it says on the URL) (The new car, with zero rust!) (My other site)
      Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

• #4 <-- real nice prices
        aka Kumaneko
        "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
        Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
        mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
        Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Me and my father work with that, tell me exactelly what you want: text, color, font type and mesurements (im mm or cm if possible) and i'll make them for you.