Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Clock Slow

Hi,

After I installed the Carpc I noticed my car clock getting slower. Does that mean I need a stronger battery or stronger alternator or is it nothing at all.

Thanks ahead of time.
    "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

I think you need a more accurate clock.
    Considering the timekeeping of the clock has nothing to do with the electrical system of the car (other than providing enough charge to keep time if needed), the problem is most likely int eh clock itself.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Worked fine before I put any of this equipment though.
      "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Comment

Originally posted by ViViper1 View Post
        Worked fine before I put any of this equipment though.
        Probably just a coincidence, or perhaps you shorted something out in the clock, though that is unlikely.

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Ok

Dam it!

Comment

Working...
          X