Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
      Don't forget the guy that got them back up for you
      thanks
      24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
      2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Comment

Nop...you guys need to thank me for letting moon know on IRC. So send the thanks to me NOW!
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Originally posted by cenwesi
          Nop...you guys need to thank me for letting moon know on IRC. So send the thanks to me NOW!
          now tell him to redesign the web pages on mp3car.com. ******* 4 years without an update to them...come on man.
          24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
          2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Comment

hrmmm you all should thank me too!!! (ill get back to you when i figure out why ;-)). In any case, it sure is nice to have the forums back in action.
            Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
            Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
            Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
            www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

I sent Moon an E-mail WHILE it was being hacked! Even gave him the nick of the guy that was hacking it!
              OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
              www.whipflash.com
              Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

so spill the beans, who did it?

Comment

I've sent what I know to the powers that be. Obviously the person that was doing it used a different nick, but they might be able to tell from the IP of that nick if they can get it.

I will let the powers that be take it from here.
                  OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
                  www.whipflash.com
                  Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

bah - no fun... I was looking forward to the public lynching.

Comment

Most likely it wasn't a user of the forums. Two of the sites that I manage/design had their forums hacked, and one of them wasn't even operating yet. I think they just do a search for the type of forum and then cause havic.
                      http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
                      Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

Originally posted by orangewhip
                        I've sent what I know to the powers that be. Obviously the person that was doing it used a different nick, but they might be able to tell from the IP of that nick if they can get it.

I will let the powers that be take it from here.
                        If it's possible to work out the IP address could someone let me know, I'm not going to do anything, but I'd be interested to see if it's the same as this one:

194.106.**.***

I've stared out the last few letters as I don't want to blame anyone.
                        And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                        www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                        Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          If it's possible to work out the IP address could someone let me know, I'm not going to do anything, but I'd be interested to see if it's the same as this one:

194.106.**.***

I've stared out the last few letters as I don't want to blame anyone.

nowhere close.

Comment

hehe didnt even know the forums were down

Comment

Working...
                            X