XM Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM Radio

I have a DELPHI Roady2 xm radio, but was curious what I would have to buy, and unscramble XM signals? Could anyone help me? I have an FTA Viewsat receiver, and familiar with that, but NOT the xm radio. I travel a lot, and like the xm, but would like to get the hardware and downloads to unscramble the signals if there is anything available. I hope someone can help.
    Thanks.

Pay attention to where you post next time. This post had nothing to do with Roadrunner or any of it's skins.

And to get XM on your Roady, you simply have to subscribe to the XM service.
    If you're looing for a way to receive XM without paying for it, you're SOL. It's not happening.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Pervert

I am sorry I upset the pervert so much by asking the question. I did not know. Would you also suggest people start paying for their television as well?

Comment

BTW, I am currently paying for XM.

Comment

Who said I'm upset?
          And if people are stealing satellite or cable TV, then yes, I would suggest they pay for it.

And if you're paying for XM, then you have an account. All you'd need to do is transfer the service to the Roady or add the Roady to your account, depending on what you want.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X