MP3Car working with VIA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3Car working with VIA?

I have a friend who works at VIA but she really couldn't give me much information as she didn't know... But she said that MP3Car and VIA have been working together on some projects.

Any details here?
    2004 Mazda3s

That perhaps should not have been said in public. MP3Car has every right to be in collusion with another entity in private. Additionally, if you were told that, it should have been in confidence, and not put out here. Personally, I would imagine if MP3Car wanted this to be known, Jan or someone would have mentioned it. However, if they are working with VIA to make better carputer boards, go mp3car...create the specialized industry
    Crawdaddy
    1991 Chevy Suburban 1500 w/SBC 350
    2005 Saturn ION 2 sedan

Suburban Worklog

"A local New Orleans man says his socks are finally dry..." -Tom Tucker, Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Crawdaddy View Post
      That perhaps should not have been said in public. MP3Car has every right to be in collusion with another entity in private. Additionally, if you were told that, it should have been in confidence, and not put out here. Personally, I would imagine if MP3Car wanted this to be known, Jan or someone would have mentioned it. However, if they are working with VIA to make better carputer boards, go mp3car...create the specialized industry
      I understand, but she didn't say anything about it being private. If there is something private, then okay. I just wanted to know if there has been anything announced.

For all I know she could be bsing everything and has no clue what shes talking about. Like I said I don't know much about whats going on or if there even is anything.
      2004 Mazda3s

Comment

No but us as MP3CAR users should be able to help test prototypes!!! (*pick me* *pick me*)
        '02 GTI
        [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
        [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
        [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
        [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
        Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI View Post
          No but us as MP3CAR users should be able to help test prototypes!!! (*pick me* *pick me*)
          For free? and keep the items besing tested?

/end dream
          I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

Working...
          X