Any S-10 Computer Installs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any S-10 Computer Installs?

Well since I am no longer selling my Xtreme, I might as well get the computer installation going again. Any one here have any installs in an S-10?

Also I am working on scripting together a page where you guys could submit your Mp3Car installs, kind of like a gallery. I am sure many of you have been to www.coolcasegallery.net . I was thinking of creating some along those lines. You would be able to post vehicle info, Computer specs, 2 pics and links to your page. Does this sound good to anyone?

Thanks
    Steve
    System Status - Starting Over
    Computer: None

Vehicle: Silver 2002 Malibu

I had a 97 Sonoma club cab (biggest piece of crap I ever owned). I know they changed the dash in 1998, but I had enough room in the stock radio location to mount an 8.4" LCD easily (the opening is actually bigger than Din and a half, plus the storage cubby was attached to the radio.) I never actually got the screen in, I got rid of the truck at earliest opportunity.
    KG6OQD
    www.americansandassociation.org

Comment

i got a 86 4x4 s-10 blazer i got mine set up in
      WINNER!!!!
      run-on sentance comp 2002!!
      :)

Comment

Sorry I beat you to it! Check my sig! You can find people with S-10 installs too.
        http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
        Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

Thanx for the link Maveric
          System Status - Starting Over
          Computer: None

Vehicle: Silver 2002 Malibu

Comment

Mine two. 2000 extended cab S-10, Celeron 500, 128M ram 3G hdd, Clarion head unit.

Comment

Working...
            X