STOLEN...CARPUTER...those stupid bastards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN...CARPUTER...those stupid bastards

My car was broken into last night, they broke the passenger side window, and must have went to the other side of the car and ripped off one side of the console... they didn't take the console, they ripped of the side of it (it was locked into place by the front of the dash and the center console....they stoll the screen, but did not touch anything else in the car...luckily. Luckily my install was not completely finished....because I would have had the whole computer in the console, it was inside the house...my othe "carputer" was in the rear of the car, which they did not touch...nor the stereo or the mouse...or the GPS? or my tools ...

I spent two weeks working on that console...bastards!!!!
    So now my insurance company said they would cover the LCD screen...now I need to know the BEST 10.4 screen I can buy....any suggestion?
    Thanks for listening to me *****

to see what my console did look like click here
    BossTone74

Re: STOLEN...CARPUTER...those stupid bastards

sad to hear :/

get the most expensive hi-nits touchscreen with built-in triple turbos and 1000hpNOS system... you said the insurarnce company would cover it, right? I believe kaboom had some very nice lcd for sale, if he still has them.

search the for sale section "10.4" or something like that, will lead you to some great lcd sites, i guess
    -
    My cars
    -

Comment

Please don't try to screw over your insurance company.
      Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
      Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
      "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

nope, not screwing....just thought I would would pay for it myself...instead
        BossTone74

Comment

Working...
        X