Need Drivers for Lilliput Pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Drivers for Lilliput Pc

ive recently bought the single Dinn pc from Lilliput but it did not come with the drivers disk. I've searched to no avail and the drivers link on the Lilliput website seems to be broken. can anyone help me find the drivers necessary?

I suggest connecting the pc to the internet and going to driveragent.com. Do a scan of your system and it will give you what the latest drivers are for everything in your pc. From there, you can either pay the annual fee to download them right from driveragent.com, or, you can go to each individual manufacturer's website or a free driver website and download them for free. The advantage of the driveragent website though is that it will scan your hardware and tell you exactly what drivers are out-of-date. That part of it is free.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Oh, and the main point here is that even if you got the driver CD from someone, 99% chance is that 99% of the drivers on the disk will be outdated. As a former owner of the pc you have, I highly suggest you get the latest drivers for everything to maximize performance and stability.
      My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

thanks a lot man, ill try that out

Comment

Working...
        X