Diagram Needed for a g35.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagram Needed for a g35.

I was wondering if anyone out there had a top down diagram or silhouette of a G35 coupe. Iíve looked all over the internet, well not all butÖ I want to diagram out the wiring and components for my car pc install. I figure I would use Visio and wire diagram the install before getting in over my head. Yes I know itís anal but I figure I might cut down on the mess o mistakes Iím bound to make anyway. Or if anyone else out there has any ideas on diagramming your set up I would love to hear them.

Thanks all,
    Steve
    2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

check out infinitihelp.com, they've got manuals & stuff, don't know if there going to have an overall harness layout though...
    MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Need help diagramming out my pc install

Sorry I didn't explain it properly I was looking for a top down picture (or diagram) of a G35 coupe that I could use to picture how to best layout my pc/av/audio install. I was going to import the picture into Visio and then diagram out all the connections. All I need is a top down picture or cut away of the interior, but I can not seem to find anything but side shots of the car on the web. If anyone can help please point me in the right direction. I'm sure I'm not the only one who diagramed out their install, so if you guys have any other suggestions please let me know. I'm new to all this. Just want to cut down on the mistakes before hand.

Comment

oh, yeah, I missunderstood that... what about trying to take your own top down picture? maybe that's not ideally what you have in mind either, but it could be a start...

I haven't seen anything out there like your talking about really...
        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Hey no problem and thanks for the idea, I may just have to take my own picture. And by the way nice install with the overhead in your infiniti. I may have to take that under considuration. Though I do have to admit you have more monitors in your car than i have in my house.

Comment

Working...
          X