Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Built In Computer Inside the Monitor!!! WOW!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built In Computer Inside the Monitor!!! WOW!!!

So i have been looking for a 7" vga lcd alredy built in a headrest and found this new product.

Jensen NVX3000PC
    Here is a link.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Jensen_NVX30...7-6798827.html

In all reality, all you need to do to it is slice the cig liter cable and soder it to the back of the cig lighter cables.

STATS:
    Wow! Imagine this on the road with a Windows XP personal computer with buillt in navigation all in one small 7 inch unit! 256 MB, a 30 GB hard drive, wi-fi, with MP3 and video playback. Get where you're going and be entertained at the same time!
    - Full color wide screen display
    - Windows XP operating system
    - Full US and Canada mapping
    - Built in WiFi
    - Built in card reader
    - MP3 and video playback compatible
    - Headphone jack
    - Rechargeable lithium ion battery included
    - Windshield mounting bracket included
    - Full function remote control
    - AC/DC adapters included
    - Two USB ports
    -800 x 400 panel resolution

Street price $1200. That is going to bring more people to this hobby.
    ~Jimmy

Comment

Oh yes..i am really considering this. It also has built in FM modulator to push the audio to your existing radio and a video output for external monitors.

I downloaded the manual and it has a full XP load with a JENSEN fronend similar to centrafuse to me.

I will probably order it in about 2 weeks and see how it works. Its basically all i want and im sure i can remove that little 30gb drive and put in a larger faster laptop drive or an external 750gb driv via USB......mmmm..

there a little under $1200 online.

Now if someone would make this with a DOUBLE DIN style with 3 pairs of RCA audio outputs i would be in line for 2 of them.
      10 acura TL tech
      10 BMW S1000RR

Comment

Wow, I'm actually impressed!
        2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR In-Dash PC Project - WIP

Planning:
        [----------] 100%
        Purchasing:
        [----------] 90%
        Installation/Fab/Assembly (Revised v2):
        [----------] 90%

Comment

Sunlight readable? Not likely.
          Getting quality goods and service is like buying oats. If you would like clean, fresh oats you must pay a fair price. If you would like oats that have already been through the horse, those are a little cheaper.

Comment

Another weird screen resolution, no audio in, only headphone out, who cares about FM modulator they suck bad, no bluetooth, and only 2 USB ports. I don't know; sunlight readable might salvage it but like JLemieux said I doubt it.

Don't get me wrong, its not God awful for a first try; they just need to catch up to the hobbyists.
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

you can't really compare this product to a regular carPC. given it's size and price, you really can't expect it to be feature-rich as an average carPC. to make a usable x86 computer in such a small form factor, sacrifices must be made.

for it's size and price, I think it's a nice product.
              F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
              Fusion Carputer [2.0]
              Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

Working...
              X