No announcement yet.

Built In Computer Inside the Monitor!!! WOW!!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built In Computer Inside the Monitor!!! WOW!!!

So i have been looking for a 7" vga lcd alredy built in a headrest and found this new product.

Jensen NVX3000PC
    Here is a link.

In all reality, all you need to do to it is slice the cig liter cable and soder it to the back of the cig lighter cables.

Wow! Imagine this on the road with a Windows XP personal computer with buillt in navigation all in one small 7 inch unit! 256 MB, a 30 GB hard drive, wi-fi, with MP3 and video playback. Get where you're going and be entertained at the same time!
    - Full color wide screen display
    - Windows XP operating system
    - Full US and Canada mapping
    - Built in WiFi
    - Built in card reader
    - MP3 and video playback compatible
    - Headphone jack
    - Rechargeable lithium ion battery included
    - Windshield mounting bracket included
    - Full function remote control
    - AC/DC adapters included
    - Two USB ports
    -800 x 400 panel resolution

Street price $1200. That is going to bring more people to this hobby.

Oh yes..i am really considering this. It also has built in FM modulator to push the audio to your existing radio and a video output for external monitors.

I downloaded the manual and it has a full XP load with a JENSEN fronend similar to centrafuse to me.

I will probably order it in about 2 weeks and see how it works. Its basically all i want and im sure i can remove that little 30gb drive and put in a larger faster laptop drive or an external 750gb driv via USB......mmmm..

there a little under $1200 online.

Now if someone would make this with a DOUBLE DIN style with 3 pairs of RCA audio outputs i would be in line for 2 of them.
      10 acura TL tech
      10 BMW S1000RR

Wow, I'm actually impressed!
        2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR In-Dash PC Project - WIP

[----------] 100%
        [----------] 90%
        Installation/Fab/Assembly (Revised v2):
        [----------] 90%

Sunlight readable? Not likely.
          Getting quality goods and service is like buying oats. If you would like clean, fresh oats you must pay a fair price. If you would like oats that have already been through the horse, those are a little cheaper.

Another weird screen resolution, no audio in, only headphone out, who cares about FM modulator they suck bad, no bluetooth, and only 2 USB ports. I don't know; sunlight readable might salvage it but like JLemieux said I doubt it.

Don't get me wrong, its not God awful for a first try; they just need to catch up to the hobbyists.
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

you can't really compare this product to a regular carPC. given it's size and price, you really can't expect it to be feature-rich as an average carPC. to make a usable x86 computer in such a small form factor, sacrifices must be made.

for it's size and price, I think it's a nice product.
              F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
              Fusion Carputer [2.0]
              Fusion Carputer [1.0]